Thursday 21 May 2015

RARE ALERT: Evonik said to have rekindled EURO 25 billion merger with Royal DSM - part 3

Croda International's shares perked up 3pc in late afternoon trade after Reuters/ Digital Look reported Germany's Evonik may interested in the London-listed company.

Here is a link to the Digital Look report:

http://www.digitallook.com/news/news-and-announcements/croda-international-spikes-on-bid-chatter--731965.html

Clearly, the rumour mill is going into overdrive about which company Evonik is planning to bid for. Indeed, all week I have had people/sources bending my ear about Clariant and how the Swiss company is in actual fact Evonik's true takeover target.

Now, to be clear, I stand by my original story from last week about Evonik approaching Royal DSM, the Netherlands-based chemicals company.

However, given both Clariant's and Royal DSM's rejection of Evonik's overtures I'm presuming the the German company is keeping its options open, as Bloomberg reported last year.

Hopefully, I will have more on this situation over the next few days, so keep an eye out on little old Betaville...

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, My name is Courtney Bieneman and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of $186,000.00 USD loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met this GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr Mason Diego, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $186,000.00 USD on the 25th/May/2015 and i will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr. Mason Diego via email at: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender. thanks..

    ReplyDelete