Wednesday 29 April 2015

Hotel buzz - part 2

So, it would appear little old Betaville made the right call running the story about Starwood Hotels, Senator and InterContinental Hotels a couple of weeks ago.


Have a look at this:



Anyway, the talk is that Starwood's move to hire Lazard on a strategic review puts Accor "in play", too. Remember, there was speculation in French publication Les Echos a few weeks ago about Marriott or InterContinental Hotels combining with Accor although one good source says it's unlikely the FTSE 100 company would be interested in merger with the French hotels group. 

1 comment:

  1. I am ROSE SMITH from CANADA a single parent, before my husband died he left us with so much DEBT that we could not cope with life, I was totally confused on what to do. When I was going through the internet I came across a POST by MARCUS CAFE about how Mrs JULIA NAVARO help him to get a loan so I applied for the loan from JULIA NAVARO through her mail (navaroloancompany@yahoo.com) of $200,000 with a duration of 10 years. When I was applying for the loan I made a vow to GOD that if I get the loan I will let the world know what she did for me, to my greatest surprise my loan was granted with
    an interest of 2%. I was able to settle my debt and start up a new life and business with a settled family. So if you want any type of loan for as low as 2% please contact JULIA NAVARO on her mail navaroloancompany@yahoo.com.I just fulfilled my vow.

    ReplyDelete