Friday 16 October 2015

First Vinci, then Hochtief - what next for the Qataris? - part 2

Kleinman has just unearthed an interesting tale about China Media Capital pursuing an $8.5 billion takeover of Formula One from CVC Capital Partners.

Here is a link to his jackanory: http://news.sky.com/story/1570686/chinese-eye-biggest-f1-stake-in-8-5bn-bid

According to the ever persistent Sky News City Editor, China Media Capital are backing the American sports tycoon Stephen Ross, who owns the Miami Dolphins, in bid to buy Formula One.    
But hang on - wasn't Stephen Ross working with the Qataris on his tilt at Formula One? 

I mean, I'm sure the venerable Financial Times reported the other day that Ross, the Qataris and CVC Capital Partners had all shaken hands on a deal. Here is a link to the FT piece: 


I wonder why the Qataris suddenly dropped out of this deal?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Every one that read my testimony i know that this are websites for comments and i don't want to abusive here or may be you think am here to make advert i just want to share this life experience with you all most of you might not believe in spell casting or think it evil which is never so that was what i also think at the first stage but when i get close to it i knew it never evil or bad even in the Bible there were spell caster who served God and also performs Miracle. just give it a little step of faith and things will change back for you. I really want to thank Dr Aluta for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month, i was sick because of this and not my self any more so i told my friend about my husband situation then she told me to contact Dr Aluta a spell caster that he will help me bring back my husband then, i contacted him he told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. They cast a spell of return back of love on him, And he came back home for good and today we are happy family again. SHe helped me bring back my husband and i will want the world to contact him if you need any help here.(1) If you want your ex or divorce partner back.(2) if you always have bad dreams.(3) You want to be promoted in your office.(5) If you want a child spell or any disease you want it to get cured. you an reach him on his email traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete