Tuesday 23 June 2015

Burmese Business - part 2

Remember that little Burmese social media company I wrote about a few weeks ago. If not, here is a link to the piece I wrote on MySQUAR to jolt your memory:

http://betaville123.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/burmese-business.html



Anyway, I hear from brokers that the fundraising has gone "extremely well".

Indeed, the chaps in pin stripe suits tell me investors have been particularly keen on MySQUAR because it gives them exposure to a "frontier" market combined with exposure to social media at a much lower valuation than that of your standard internet giant, such as Facebook.     

So, MySQUAR is set to list on London's AIM market this time next week.

2 comments:

  1. Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a God-sent Lender..

    Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } or call (608) 728-8913 and be free of internet scams. thanks... Kathie Roper from California, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Thomas Credit Firm, I am an international business man and Lender that has offered Loans to so various individual and firms in Europe, Asia, Africa and other parts of the world. We give out our Loan for a interest rate of 2% per annul for a minimum of 100.00 to a maximum of 100,000,000.00 rubles, dollars, pounds, euros, etc. The maximum loan term we can offer is 30 Years at fixed interest rate.
    Available Loans
    * Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    * Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
    * Combination Loan (Secure and unsecured)
    * Consolidation Loan (Secure and unsecured)
    * Mortgage Loans (Secure and unsecured)

    Interested candidates should please contact us today for your online quick and easy loan without collateral deposits. Email: thomascreditfirm@gmail.com

    Sincerely,

    ReplyDelete