Tuesday 2 June 2015

RARE ALERT: Evonik said to have rekindled EURO 25 billion merger with Royal DSM - part 5

As I suspected, Cash magazine has got the wrong end of the stick.

Today's weakness in Clariant's shares can largely be pinned to comments from Evonik's biggest shareholder, who appears to be playing down a deal to reporters at Bloomberg.

Click on the link below to see the Bloomberg piece:

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/clariant-drops-as-evonik-owner-shoots-down-takeover-speculation/41465152

1 comment:

  1. Testimony On How My Life was Transform through the help of a God-sent Lender..

    Hello everyone, I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Mason Diego did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email Mr Diego via email: { diegoloancompany@yahoo.com } and be free of internet scams. thanks... Kathie Roper from California, USA.

    ReplyDelete